The Convertible Utility Pack is a super-versatile bag designed to adapt to how you want to use it. It can be worn as a traditional hip pack, used as a sling, or converted into a chest pack. When you’re not wearing it, attach it to a backpack for additional storage, mount it to the frame of a boat, or clip it inside your Yakoda Gear Transport to better organize your gear.
Inside, the large main compartment has room for the essentials—fly boxes, snacks, and an extra layer—as well as a pair of interior mesh pockets, a large clear pocket, and two additional compartments for stashing your phone, fishing license, and smaller accessories. Each of these pockets is designed to perfectly fit Yakoda products like the Utility Wallet and Slim Tin.
- Pass-through, removable belt allows the pack to slide freely around your hip or torso
- External mesh zipper pocket
- External easy-access pocket with velcro closure
- Large internal compartment with 4 individual pockets for organization
- Several webbing tabs and loops for connecting forceps, nippers, and other accessories
- Tippet Holder with tippet adapter
- Removable shoulder strap
- Designed, tested, and made in Colorado
Tippet, forceps, flies, and indicators not included.
Hip Pack Mode
Sling Pack Mode
Chest Pack Mode